Containerized Mobile Test Lane
Containerized Mobile Test Lane, type: C-Mobile Quantum
C-MOBILE QUANTUM test lane is a fully automated motor vehicle testing facility that can be transported by trucks. It enables users a full technical inspection of light duty vehicles, heavy duty vehicles and two-wheeled vehicles. The hydraulic systems unfolds/folds the test lane automatically by road sides or in bays.
Two types of unfolding/folding systems are offered:
- a solution with a hook device placing the container onto ground and hydraulic cylinders unfolding/folding ramps
- a solution with the test container mounted on the truck where the test lane is unloaded by a special crane based in the container.
Designed in accordance with official requirements for vehicle inspection stations by use of latest electronic and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies as well as mechanical systems proven in the field. This ensures reliable and repeatable measurement results together with intelligent solutions in data processing and data base management.
C-MOBILE QUANTUM vehicle inspection test lane consists of
- control unit (main controller) equipped with laptop and printer
- roller brake tester
- side slip tester
- suspension tester
- play detector equipped with undercarriage camera system and wireless LED torch
- gas analyzer and opacimeter with temperature probe and RPM counter with EOBD scanner
- headlight tester
- sound level meter
- tire thread analyzer.
The C-MOBILE QUANTUM system is open to include other external devices that can transmit diagnostic results to external localizations.
Latest Hi-Tech in Practice
- Quick check-in: OCR license plate system, bar coder readers or other check-in options
- Clear procedures: voice guidance with public speaker system
- Data Security: access authorization (passwords, fingerprint scans etc.)
- Full software integration of all devices
- One joint test report
- Communication with external data bases (governmental servers, fleet owner’s system etc.)
- Wireless connection and measurement data transmission
- Control and communication based on Android mobile devices.
Efficiency in Action
- Automatic unfolding and folding
- Exceptional durability
- Proven measurement technologies
- Adjustable test procedures and pass/fail criteria (easy adaptation to local requirements and practices).