Universal roller brake tester
LDV & HDV
Universal roller brake tester RHE-30/6S/RHE-30/6S-A
RHE-30/6S it is a modern equipment for inspection of braking systems in vehicles with total weight up to and above 3.5 t, including cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, trucks, buses, tractors, trailers as well as 4×4 drive vehicle. Roller device can work as a part of the integrated UNILINE QUANTUM 5000 diagnostic test lane or as a stand-alone device.
The electromechanical part is a tried and tested high quality construction equipped with the innovative measuring systems and with the microprocessor controller cooperating with the UNILINE QUANTUM 3 computer program.
The software is very user-friendly and guides the user through the inspection process and automatically scrutinises the results in accordance with current legal requirements. In addition, the system has a lot of extra functionalities that can be activated for more advanced MOT stations.
The device has the Motor Transport Institute certificate that gives the opportunity to work in the MOT stations.
- Brake pedal pressure sensor
- Pressure sensor for pneumatic systems
- Motorcycle cover
- Free roller pad (for AWD tests)
- QUANTUM TERMINAL Android app
- AWD / 4×4 mode: automatic detection of multi axle drive and special test procedure
- Smart Start and Drive-Off support systems (based on frequency inverters)
- Additional LCD repeater
- Mobile rollers
- Weighing system
- Hydraulic axle loader
- LCD display
- Driveover covers
- Control cabinets: Ergo or Galaxy
- Software options: Uniline Quantum, Smart Quantum, Multiline Quantum – see the Software Solutions page
Installation & Service
- Available in two versions: pit installation or compact installation
- Foundation frames (to simplify installation)
- Online diagnostics service module
|Max axle load||18 t|
|Permissible wheel diameter||12″- 33″|
|Track width||900 – 2870 mm|
|Braking force range||0 – 6 kN 0 – 30 kN|
|Power of engines||2 x 7,5 kW|
|Perimeter velocity of rollers||2,5 km/h5 km/h|
|Range of braking pedal pressure||0 – 1000 N|