Pneumatic play detector
Pneumatic play detector SZ-3,5
Pneumatic play detector for cars and light commercial vehicles (with total weight up to 3,5 t).
A device generating forced jerks of vehicle’s wheels, called also a play detector, allows a check of plays in elements of suspension and steering systems (e.g. joints, bolts, bearings).
Moving plates force jerks of vehicle’s wheels. This allows a visual check plays and wears of elements in suspension and steering systems (e.g. joints, bolts, bearings).
– combination of different plate’s movements improves the efficiency of the testing process
– LED control torch with a bright light stream
– grooved and galvanized jerking plates assure long durability of devices
– bitumen coating of the jerking plates prevents wheel slippage
The device is equipped with LED control torch with the bright light stream. Intuitive and easy control of the torch improves the functionality of usage.
In our offer, there are also foundation frames which ensure the durability and safety of use of the device.
- two mechanical parts with jerking plates
- hydraulic power unit
- electric cabinet (steering)
- wire LED torch
- cables and hoses ( + bushing lap twisted)
- wireless LED control torch
- bitumen coating of the jerking plates
Installation & Service
- Available in pit installation
- Foundation frames (to simplify installation)
|Max axle load||2 t|
|Movement of plates||synchronized and independent|
|Travel of platest||lateral: 45 mm|
|Dimension||730 x 650 x 180 [mm]|
|Power unit||pneumatic,6 – 0,8 MPa|
|Supply voltage||230 V|