Side Slip Tester LDV & HDV
The universal UNC-8 equipment for assessment of truck and passenger car wheel alignment is used for carrying out fast diagnostics which enables preliminary determination of wheel alignment.
The Slide Slip Tester UNC-8 most of the time is placed as a first device in the test lane Uniline Quantum 5000. Fast and easy-to-run measurement opens collecting information about the vehicles and wheels toe-in. What important: when the indications are within the admissible values Slide Slip Testers test might exempt conducting precise and time-consuming total wheel alignment. This might be the crucial factor whenever the time is a key to run an efficient test station or service.
Measurement of the wheel toe-in starts automatically after a wheel drive at the measurement plate and ends after tested vehicle axle lefts the plate.
The outcome from the measurement is expressed in [mm] – but might be shown in [mm/m] or [mm/km] as well.
The simplicity and easy use the UNC-8 device is designed for PTI (Periodical Technical Inspection).
- One measurement galvanized plate
- Technical documentation (manual user, declaration of conformity WE)
- Control cabinets: Ergo or Galaxy
- Software options: Uniline Quantum, Smart Quantum, Multiline Quantum – see the Software Solutions page
- Thermal printer
Installation & Service
- Available in versions: inground installation
- Foundation frames (to simplify installation)
- Work in test lane U5000 or independently only with the control unit
- Online diagnostics service module
|Maximum axle load||18 t|
|Range of measurement||+/- 25 mm|
|Dimensions of a plate||1000 x 870 x 140 mm|